Thursday, January 25, 2007

Life is very good. Senior year is fun and I have a few good trips lined up. For spring break I will be down in Bogota, Colombia, and after graduation I will be somewhere in Europe for a month or so. Afterwards, I'm moving to Boston to start my job at Bain Capital.

Quick synopsis since last entry:

Lehman was awesome, loved the people there, did oil trading. Got an offer, went to China, travelled all over the place with Tina. Came back to school, started recruiting. Despite my offer to go back to Lehman, I recruited and flew around the country (LA, SF, NY, Boston). Ultimately, I decided to take an offer from Bain Capital's hedge fund Sankaty Advisors. Went home for Thanksgiving and Xmas, skiid, fell off a cliff, still alive. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home